Support Technician I
|Title:||Support Technician I|
|Position Summary:||Technical support team members are responsible for initially receiving all external customer technical support inquiries by phone and e-mail. All issues are documented, analyzed, researched and resolved in a timely, customer centric fashion.|
DescriptionOne of the Twin Cities fastest and consistently growing Software as a Service Organizations providing solutions to many of the nation’s most prominent banks and insurance institutions. Convey was recently identified in the Minneapolis Star Tribune as a company poised to benefit from the IRS’s enhanced focus around closing the “tax gap”. http://www.startribune.com/business/137328783.html
Convey is a company dedicated to bringing in fun, hardworking, and career oriented individuals who are as passionate about their work as they are about their lives. Our leadership team is focused on finding talented individuals who not only have a desire to be successful in their initial role at the organization but aspire to grow and develop in the years to come.
Watch this brief YouTube video about our organization: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSVcC_EhlQ
Or learn more about Convey at:http://www.convey.com.
Technical support team members are responsible for initially receiving all external customer technical support inquiries by phone and e-mail. All issues are documented, analyzed, researched and resolved in a timely, customer centric fashion. These individuals focus on providing high quality issue resolution and work to enhance our image as being a customer focused organization. They must work well in a team oriented atmosphere and be able to manage multiple issues at the same time while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with a strong technical and customer service skills. The candidate will possess strong communication skills (verbal, and writing) due to the high level of client communications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to phone and e-mail support inquiries in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot the creation and modification of customer tax forms
- Assist customers with data file imports as well as the creation of custom reports
- Assist customers with tax form printing, IRS transmittals, and corrections
- Document all customer interactions within our CRM application
- Communicate with customers, internal and external, using both written and verbal means regarding their issues including status updates, training, and issue resolution
- Escalate issues to higher tiers of support and/or management
- Adhere to client centric policies including phone and e-mail scripts
- Track and manage open tickets from initiation through resolution
- Provide training and guidance to customers as well as internal staff as it relates to our products and services
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
Education, Experience & Training:
- Bachelor degree
- 1-3 years software industry experience preferred
- Previous call center or customer service experience preferred
- Basic computer software and hardware knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to pass a background/credit check
- Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications